Lumbini Buddhist University calls application for admission to Ph.D. Degree Program in the Faculty of Buddhist Studies for the academic year 2024.
Academic Program being offered:
- Ph.D. in Buddhist Studies
(a) The candidate requires at least second division or 3.0/4.0 CGPA in the related subject in the Master Level and the fulfillment of the eligibility prescribed by the Higher Education Qualification Framework.
(b) The candidate should submit three research articles. Out of them one article should have been published in Peer Reviewed Journal and one should have been published in Standard Journal. Out of three one should be written on Buddhism, Buddhist Philosophy, literature, arts, culture, applied Buddhism, among them at least two must be published.
Documents to be submitted:
- Completed application form
- Bank voucher / transaction code as evidence of application fee payment
- Passport-size photo (3 copies)
- Attested copy of mark sheet/transcript of school leaving certificate(ClassX) onwards
- Attested copy of citizenship (Passport copy for foreign students)
- A copy of the research proposal in which, a short introduction of the research intending to do by the candidate, problem of the study, objectives, literature and research methodology are included. The subject matter should directly or indirectly be related to Buddhism, Buddhist philosophy, education or culture
- All the relevant documents obtained by the applicant and the photocopies of certified certificates
- CV of the applicants
Seat limits: 15 seats
Application Deadline: 11 March , 2024