- Instructor: Administrator
- Duration: 10 weeks
The main objectives of the courses are to impart students with theoretical knowledge and practical skills in Museology and Buddhist Collections including museum management, collections, documentation, conservation, preservation, exhibition, research, role of museum in society, education and recreation. On completion of the course, students will be qualified to:
1. Undertake research and pursue Ph. D degree
2. Work in public and private service in the officer level as
museologists, curators, managers and Art historians
3. Work as consultants, advisors or researchers in Buddhist
galleries or monasteries.
4. Serve as teachers in Universities and other institutes.